Saturday, May 9, 2009

MY WEEK OF STRUGGLES

This week has really been a struggle. A lot of entertainment at work and me being weak. I gained a pound and I am really beating myself up. I can make up a lot of excuses but I know that I need to be stronger. I did make it to the gym 4 days this week. Doing the stationary bike, weights, ab crunches and inner and outer thighs. I do this for 45 minutes per day. I think what I am doing also is that when I go to the gym I feel so good and don't focus on what I am eating and feel that just going to the gym is all I need. I also need to make sure that I have the right food in my home. It gets hard when you have others in the home that does not need to diet and it makes it hard preparing food that they will be able to eat also. I need to get back on track and stay focused when I am eating and feeling good about myself. I also need to stay focused on God and know that with his help I can overcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment